55th chat, Monday April 4 2016: intro to #critlib (part 2)
- Q1. What does #critlib look like in practice? How do you define it for yourself?
- Q2. What does change look like in #critlib? Have you seen progress using a #critlib approach in your work?
- Q3. Where do newcomers belong in #critlib? How can we make #critlib more inclusive, especially to people who are new to crit. theory?
- Q4. What was your intro to #critlib and what tips do you have for newcomers?
- Q5. What’s a good reading or primer for an intro to crit theory? #critlib