Third chat, April 22 2014: critical pedagogy + libraries
Moderated by @catladylib
- Q1 – How do we take our students identities into account when teaching?
- Q2 – How do you deal with students who are resistant to social justice issues?
- Q3 What does critical pedagogy for info lit. look like in nonacademic settings? How can we promote in other spaces?
- Q3.5 what #critlib looks like outside of instruction/reference?
- Q4 What do you want to get out of these #critlib discussions? What format/frequency would work best? Twitter still okay for this?
- #critlib pitch! Share your blog posts, articles, books, anything related to critical pedagogy + libraries (or not)