First chat, April 1 2014
Topic: Our first chat will take place Tuesday, April 1. We’ll be meeting each other, talking about our goals for the #critlib chats, how we all understand critical pedagogies and their role in libraries, and deciding on readings we can do together over the next few weeks.
- How would you define critical pedagogy?
- What does critical *library* pedagogy mean to you?
- How do you bring discussions of race, gender, and class privilege into your teaching?
- How else have you used critical library pedagogy in your work, including outside of instruction? How might you?
- What are some resources you’d recommend for future readings?