21st chat, December 16 2014: critical approaches to LIS education
Moderated by @aszingarelli
- Q1. How would you characterize your experience of library school? What worked and didn’t work?
- Q2. In what areas do we see today’s library students struggling to connect their education and their practice?
- Q3. What are LIS educators currently doing to implement critical methods in their programs?
- Q4. What is the role of the LIS student in shaping the curriculum and the classroom environment?
- Q5. Brainstorm time: what would a critical MLIS look like?