Eighth chat, July 15 2014: assessment regimes
Moderated by @mauraweb
Topic: How do we connect critical librarianship to assessment regimes?
- Q1: How can a critical librarianship perspective be applied to assessment?
- Q2: If our institution’s assessment priorities are at odds with a critical perspective, how can we reconcile the two?
- Q3: Is there an ideal balance of quantitative and qualitative assessment in libraries? Is one more consistent with critical librarianship?
- Q4: Is assessment a good use of our time as critical librarians?
- Q5: In the changing library landscape, how can we ensure that assessment requirements advance rather than hinder #critlib?