111th chat, Tuesday August 21 2018: organizational culture
6 pm Pacific / 7 pm Mountain / 8 pm Central / 9 pm Eastern
Note: Some of these questions may be difficult to answer candidly in a public forum like Twitter. Participants are encouraged to tweet anonymously if it seems prudent.
- Q1. What kind of organizational barriers are in place in libraries you’ve worked at? #critlib
- Q2. How are difficult conversations or controversies handled at libraries you’ve worked at? #critlib
- Q3. What are examples of effective workplace practices you’d like to see more in more libraries? #critlib
- Q4. How do you build allies and networks within and outside of your organization to foster positive changes? #critlib
- Q5. How do you encourage/develop/support leadership at every level/staff to lead from where they are? #critlib