117th chat, Tuesday August 27 2019: IDEAL ’19 follow-up
6 pm Pacific / 7 pm Mountain / 8 pm Central / 9 pm Eastern
IDEAL ’19 (Advancing Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility in Libraries & Archives) was held August 6 -7, 2019 at The Ohio State University. Find many presentation slides on individual pages of the conference schedule. This chat is not affiliated with the conference, just a follow-up from participants and interested parties.
Note: Some of these questions may be difficult to answer candidly in a public forum like Twitter. Participants are encouraged to tweet anonymously if it seems prudent.
- IDEAL 19: Advancing Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility in Libraries & Archives. The Ohio State University. https://library.osu.edu/ideal-19
- “Kimberlé Crenshaw on Intersectionality, More than Two Decades Later.” Columbia Law School. https://www.law.columbia.edu/pt-br/news/2017/06/kimberle-crenshaw-intersectionality
- Q1. If you attended, why did you choose to go to #IDEAL19? If you weren’t able to attend, did you want to go? Why or why not? #critlib
- Q2. What were some of the most meaningful sessions or programs you attended? What made them so great? Link to the session info if you can! #critlib
- Q3. How do you plan to apply the things you learned about equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility from #IDEAL19 at your institution? #critlib
- Q4. Regarding the conference itself, in what ways did #IDEAL19 practice equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility? #critlib
- Q5. What were some of the best unofficial conference experiences you had that made IDEAL#19 special? #critlib