128th chat, Tuesday April 21 2020: fundraising and development
6 pm Pacific / 7 pm Mountain / 8 pm Central / 9 pm Eastern
- Q1. How does your library define fundraising and what critical functions does it entail? Who does that type of work in your library?
- Q2. Who gets a say on who funds your library? Who doesn’t get a say? What challenges does that entail?
- Q3. In efforts to fundraise for your library, what works in creating relationships? What hasn’t worked?
- Q4. How can we adapt our fundraising efforts to integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion into our operations?
- Q5. How can we build structures that strengthen the future of fundraising for libraries?