125th chat, Tuesday March 17 2020: impact of COVID-19 on library workers with disabilities
6 pm Pacific / 7 pm Mountain / 8 pm Central / 9 pm Eastern
This will be the inaugural #CripLib chat, focusing on the impact of COVID-19 on library workers with disabilities. Find information about #CripLib at criplib.wordpress.com.
Everyone is welcome to participate in this chat! To post anonymously during the chat, please use the #CripLib anonymous posting option. Please use both hashtags if possible; if not, prefer #CripLib.
- Q1. How are you doing, emotionally and physically, during the coronavirus pandemic? #CripLib #CritLib
- Q2. How are you managing the pandemic in conjuncture with your disability? #CripLib #CritLib
- Q3. Has your institution allowed you to take appropriate precaution? #CripLib #CritLib
- Q4. How have accommodations impacted your ability to take precaution measures? Both if you have them and if you do not have them. #CripLib #CritLib
- Q5. How can we better support library workers with disabilities in emergency situations? #CripLib #CritLib